Τρίτη 1 Οκτωβρίου 2013

TFF summit Berlin 2013: The trip

You know when a lot of people say that the road is more important than the destination itself?
Well in my case I hope the destination will prove to be more important than ths road. Otherwise what i've learned so far is that sleeping on the airport floor is NOT comfortable and that airports never sleep even though a lot of travelers including me try to. What is more, apparently in the BGY airport in Milan the departures area is open to travelers only specific hours a day and of course not during my in-the-middle-of the night stay here. The sad thing is that you have to find it all by yourself as the information kiosks are not available during the night and the sfaff isn't very helpful or friendly. Thank God Greeks are everywhere and you can find one even when you sit to eat your napoli panino and drink your no-gas drink you orderd from an only-italian speaker.. Talking about desperation?? Yep i've had my share!
Furthermore, my flight with ryanair sucked majorly! I mean the crew was more intrested in selling snacks and perfumes than to explain the safety rules. They hardly spoke english with a heavy italian accent which made things really bad..  Plus it doesn't seem to be a decent wi-fi connection.. WTF???
Fortunately i've stolen a few hours of uncomfortable yet much needed sleep and my journey is bound to continue in a few hours.
I hope the shots i've taken shows you more than i can tell (or write in that case)!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου